THE BEST BAR EVER

On Saturday night I visited two bars. Both of them own the same group of people, but they are completely different! One of them is call Bar ...

On Saturday night I visited two bars. Both of them own the same group of people, but they are completely different! One of them is call Bar který neexistuje (Bar that doesn't exist) - can we just take a minute there and appreciate how cool this name is? Pretty much, huh?
The other one is called Super Panda Circus and is even more amazing!
Bar který neexistuje offers any alcohol you can think of. Every brand from every country plus the amount of coctails you can choose from is also very wide and special, because each coctail is designed by the bartenders who work there.

Super Panda Circus is open for two years and is absolutely amazing! The first thing that makes this bar so special is the fact that you don't find the bar if you aren't looking for it. From the outside it's just an ordinary building, however, if you go closer and find the bell next to the door you are almost in! And if you are lucky enough and somebody opens the door and says there is space for you, you are in. Yes, another thing: you can't have a reservation, so its 50% chance you really get in.
However, me and my sister were lucky enough that we waited inside for about 15 minutes and after that we went upstairs where the whole show takes place and it was something! I've never seen anything like that before and I don't want to give away much, so just very briefly - it differs from any other bar I have ever been to (and yes, I admit I don't go to bars often, but I am sure there isn't a similar one in the country I live) and even the menu is so cool and legend wait for it dary!
It was one of the best nights I've ever experienced and if you ever want to go and visit the Czech Republic, go to Brno, not only it's a lovely city, but there are also two best bars in the whole country!

Kate



You Might Also Like

0 komentářů